Wednesday 14 November 2012

My First Blog!

As the title says, this is my first blog. Ever. Anywhere. I'm hoping it's not going to be too much of a personal diary, so keep reading for topical monologues. Perhaps. Who knows? I Don't.

I'm going to discuss whatever comes to my mind when I want to blog something, or things I want to with you and myself.

So my first topic is going to be one I'm sure a lot of people can relate to and many of you have experienced.
Drunken Amnesia. Drumnesia. "Whatthefuck-ness" It happened to me for the first time the other weekend, well the first time a large single piece of the night is missing, not just forgetting a few minutes here or there.

So here's a run up to the night and what happened and what I remember, broken down...
I went to a town where a few of  my friends went to university, the plan was a to stay at one of his former flatmate's house. After a quick visit to the supermarket to buy pre-drinks, we headed to this guy's house. Pre-drinks went well, a few drinking games, and plenty of new faces, and alcohol. At, I think, about 11 we headed to the Student Union. This is where is where my memory starts to get a little hazy. I remember the queue being quite large but don't remember being in the line long so I must have forgot a bit already. I remember paying and then getting past the bouncer quite vividly, and then nothing.

A few hours went by until my next memory. Spending 45 minutes looking for my friend's glasses with nothing more than drunken blurry eyes and the flash light on my phone. I know, just the way anybody would want to spend their night. But anyway. I found the glasses, amazingly, but had lost all but two of my friends, one who was waiting for me to find his glasses and another who was getting off with a girl. Needless to say we left him to it and trundled outside where we found the guy who's house we were staying out and then headed home.

AND IT'S SO SCARY!! It's shock factor will probably wear off after a while or after a few more drunken nights out but know I have lost all those memories and not know what I got up to at all during the night apart from a few blurry photos.
Where have these memories gone? Will I get them back? Does anyone have any tips on how to get them back? Because I'd really like to.

Let me know what you think of my first blog and why not come back for more?

No comments:

Post a Comment